The Deep Conspiracy, Athens, Greece

Τετάρτη 10 Μαρτίου 2010

I like it when you're quiet...

I like it when you're quiet because it's like you're absent,
and you hear me from far away, and my voice doesn't touch you.
It appears that your eyes have flown away from you
and it appears that a kiss has closed your mouth.
Like all the things are full of my soul
You emerge from the things filled with my soul.
Butterfly of dreams, you appear to my soul,
and to yourself you look like the word melancholy.

I like it when you're quiet and you're distant.
And you're keeping yourself, butterfly in lullaby.
And you hear me from far away, and my voice doesn't reach you:
Let me calm and quiet myself with your silence.

Permit me also to speak with your silence
Bright like a lamp, simple like a ring.
You are like the night, quiet and full of stars.
Your silence is from stars, so distant and natural.

I like it when you're quiet because it's like you're absent.
Distant and painful, as if you were dead.
One word then, one smile is enough.
And I am happy, happy that isn't certain...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...