The Deep Conspiracy, Athens, Greece

Πέμπτη 11 Μαρτίου 2010

Poetry

And it was at that age...
Poetry arrived in search of me.
I don΄t know,
I don΄t know where it came from,
from winter or a river.
I don΄t know how or when, no,
they were not voices,
they were not words, nor silence,
but from a street
I was summoned,
from the branches of night,
abruptly from the others,
among violent fires
or returning alone, there
I was without a face and it touched me.
I did not know what to say,
my mouth had no way
with names my eyes were blind,
and something started in my soul,
fever or forgotten wings, and
I made my own way,
deciphering that fire and
I wrote the first faint line, faint,
without substance,
pure nonsense,
pure wisdom
of someone who knows nothing,
and suddenly
I saw the heavens unfastened
and open planets,
palpitating plantations,
shadow perforated,
riddled with arrows,
fire and flowers,
the winding night, the universe.
And I, infinitesimal being,
drunk with the great starry void,
likeness, image of mystery,
I felt myself a pure part of the abyss.
I wheeled with the stars;
my heart broke loose on the open sky

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...